Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Juicing and Some of My Favorite Combos...

This particular post is going to be constantly updated.  I have been trying different combinations of fruits and vegetables with my juicer in the mornings.  Some are great….some are just ok…and some really suck.  Here are a few of the combinations that I have enjoyed.  I will continue to post the ones I like, along with photos, as I make more



This is the juicer that I am using.  I have had it for almost 2 years now and love it.  It's quite the work horse and I have never had one item that it wasn't able to handle.  It is fast, efficient and easy to clean.  


The Morning Cleanser


Ingredients

1 - 1 inch piece of ginger root

2 cups of Fresh Spinach

1/2 Cucumber, peeled

3 Medium Carrots

1 Medium Beet 

1 Medium Apple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cucumber Refresher

1 Tomato

1 cucumber

2 stalks of Celery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watermelon Spritzer

1 orange peeled

1 cup of grapes

2 cups of watermelon chunks

handful of Mint Leaves

Splash of Club Soda

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cinnamon Delight

1 Pink Grapefruit; peeled

1 large Red Apple

1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden Salad

3 Broccoli Florets

1 clove garlic

3 carrots

1 tomato

2 stalks celery

1/2 Green Pepper

-----------------------------------------------------------------------









No comments:

Post a Comment