Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cream of Mixed Mushroom Soup (Japanese Mushrooms) Vegetarian/Low Carb

I love my trips to the HK Market (Korean) by my house.  They have so many items in their fresh produce department that I have either never seen before or never cooked with before.  The particular market by my house carries a lot of organic, GMO, pesticide free items so it is a great place for me to pick up items at a much lower cost than conventional markets.

Being a gigantic fan of mushrooms, my heart felt like it would explode when I saw the selection that they had to offer.  I bought a lot…



I can't quite decide how I want to prepare this beautiful mix.  Part of me want to taste each one individually and another part of me wants to do a mixed cream of mushroom soup.  I will have to decide tonight.

I did however pull the enoki mushroom because I wanted to come up with a recipe similar to a dish I tried at our local Izakaya.  Here is a link to that recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment