Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Superfood Salad Dressing (Creamy Spirulina)

I was at the Lucidity Festival in Santa Ynez this past weekend and ran across a vendor that was serving up smoothies and selling healthy products (I bought a yummy Charge Boss Clusters and golden berries).  I wasn't much in the mood for sweet so I opted for something called the "Miso Sip"  it was a tall glass of warm miso with spirulina and ginger in it.  Perfection!

They had recipe cards out side of their vending station so I picked up this recipe.  

Recipe from Imlake'esh Organics


Ingredients

1/2 cup olive oil

4 tsp spirulina

2 inch piece of fresh ginger

1 inch piece of fresh turmeric

1/2 avocado

1 tsp sea salt

pinch of cayenne pepper

Directions

Add all ingredients into a blender.

Blend on HIGH for 1 minute

Massage into kale or your choice of salad greens

Toss in your favorite toppings





No comments:

Post a Comment